Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.3.0 branch and tarball

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 2.3.0 branch and tarball
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:56:00 -0500

I am going to test it when I have some time. I have just downloaded the appimage and began testing it and I found a way to crash.
First I add a note to the staff
Then I create a new staff.
I add a note to the new staff.
The I choose print score and parts. I don't know how to debug an appimage. I may have to compile it and run it through gdb.

I am unable to create a darwin package of denemo because my Mac operating system crashes immediately and is completely unstable. If people really want a Mac port of this I am going to need someone to donate hardware or some money so I can buy a mac or a system with specs high enough to run Apple's latest OS version. I will have to check MXE to make sure it is building from the correct branch because it I believe it is building from master at the moment.

Jeremiah

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 11:48 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2019-06-13 at 22:15 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I created the 2.3.0 branch and created a snapshot tarball
> denemo.org/~jjbenham/denemo-release/denemo/denemo-2.3.0.tar.gz

I've tested that building from source under Debian and last night's
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip
build for windows
and I've built and tested
http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/denemo_2.3.0.AppImage
and uploaded it.

What's next? - it's been so long since version 2.2 that I'm not quite
sure.