resizing the virtual MIDI keyboard

From: Bric
Subject: resizing the virtual MIDI keyboard
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 18:09:40 -0500 (EST)

I am running denemo with a touch-screen monitor right now.

It occurs to me that it would be totally awesome to make the virtual MIDI
keyboard resizeable such that the keys actually expand to greater pixel
dimensions, to one's liking

With touch-screen you can actually use your fingers to tap the screen and play
(!). Except right now it does not re-scale (only lets me resize the window
horizontally, and with that it simply fills the greater width of the window
with *more* keys, rather than expand the keys' size), and my finger tips are
too big for the keys drawn on my screen.  If i resized the keys by just 30%,
say, it would be an awesome way to input data.