auto-scrolling while editing

From: Bric
Subject: auto-scrolling while editing
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 16:26:16 -0500 (EST)

Sorry if this has been asked before

By default, when i start typing into a blank new score Denemo starts
autoscrolling as soon as I fill measure 1, at which point it hides measure 1
out of view (!) and cursors into measure 2. A bit frustrating.

I want to be able to type a few measures and keep them in view, until
absolutely necessary - until i have filled the width of the screen with
notes/measures.

Ideally (i think), when I hit the right edge of the screen, it should
autoscroll such that the cursor is close to the left edge, but perhaps not
flush against it. Maybe leave one filled measure to the left of the cursor, so
you have some visual continuity.

Is there a setting in the preferences to control this?