Re: auto-scrolling while editing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: auto-scrolling while editing
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:31:43 +0000

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 11:01 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> You can set up the View->Scheme window to
> record exactly what you are doing  (Click "Record" in the Scheme
> window
> - remember to turn it off afterwards!) and post the resulting Scheme
> the list to explain what actions you are doing.

Actually, there is a little wrinkle to recording this particular
sequence of actions into the Scheme window, namely the (d-NewScore)
command clears the Scheme window. To get round this after File->New use
Ctrl-Z on the Scheme window to undo the clearing of the Scheme window.
The sequence I used then was:

(d-NewScore)
(d-A)
(d-B)
(d-C)
(d-D)
(d-E)
(d-F)
(d-G)
(d-A)

and this, as I say, gives two measures both on-screen.