Re: key map and update files

From: Bric
Subject: Re: key map and update files
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:04:17 -0500 (EST)

> years or so - you can create a keyboard shortcut just by pressing the
> desired key while hovering over the menu item. And you can also create
> two-key shortcuts, and these will be saved in your personal key map.

The hover-type-assign works for me on most menus, but not for the "view" menu.
And I often use "View" -> "Typeset Music"

How can I create a shortcut to the "View" pulldown items?

I see that "View" -> "Hide/Show menus" already has one keyboard shortcut
assigned ("Escape"); it was there to begin with (i think)

This is true for both Linux & Windows version

thanks