Re: How to write (d-DeleteCurrentStaff) without getting pop-up.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: How to write (d-DeleteCurrentStaff) without getting pop-up.
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:24:04 +0000

On Wed, 2020-02-19 at 16:05 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I have lots of 7-staff movements from which I'd just like to extract
> theĀ
> second staff. I have this Scheme script but it asks me to approve
> theĀ
> operation 6 times.
> How do I tell it to simply get on with it - I know what I am doing!!

d-DeleteCurrrentStaff is just a safety wrapper around the real command,
if you get the script into the Scheme window you see:

;;DeleteCurrentStaff
(let ((delete (RadioBoxMenu (cons (_"Cancel") #f) (cons (_ "Delete Current
Staff") 'delete))))
        (if delete
                (d-DeleteStaff)
                (d-InfoDialog (_ "Cancelled"))))

where you can see that (if delete
it does (d-DeleteStaff) which is the command you want (if not it
evaluates the second expression, the info dialog).

Richard