Error: LilyPond could not Typeset this score

From: Michael Wossog
Subject: Error: LilyPond could not Typeset this score
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:56:20 +0200

Hi, I have Denemo installed in OpenSUSE and I have used the packages created by Edgar.

When I run Denemo, the Denemo Print View shows the error:

"INVALID! try Score -> Check Score command. LilyPond could not typeset this score."

Check Score command says: "No problem dedected in this score."

Anything fails, but I don't know what. Maybe something must be reinstalled?

Can you help me?

Thanks, Michael Wossog