Custom Titles

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Custom Titles
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 15:59:22 +0100

Up until now we have had the "simple titles" provided as a package by
LilyPond, but it is possible to create more tailored titles using the
LilyPond markup language and as we have an interface to that (in the
Multi-line Text and Symbol thingy) I realized we could let people
create their own customized titles.
So there is a new command under Score->Titles called Custom Titles,
which lets you create as many lines of titles as you wish. Each line
offers to let you put text on the left, right and centered, which you
can adjust as to font etc as usual.
This command is an extension of the Filled Title Line command which is
now retired.