Re: A set of shortcuts suited for french azerty keyboard

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: A set of shortcuts suited for french azerty keyboard
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 15:48:23 +0100 (CET)

1) The <cursors> section has been incompletely removed - there is a
trailing </cursors> which a less forgiving xml parser would die on.

Sorry, but in the Navigation/cursor menu, I don't see any trailing shortcut,
may  be I am looking in the wrong place?

3) You have resurrected the primitive command d-Paste giving it the
Ctrl-v shortcut. This command was superseded by one called
d-PasteObjects which has the same label but improved behavior

I don't see any functionnal difference between d-Paste (the universal Ctrl-v)
and the PasteReplace (remplacer) button...

4) You appear to have dropped the shortcut for d-Play to start playback
but included a shortcut to stop playback, which seems strange

Yes, it is strange but I was harassed by undesired playback when clicking a
note in the Print View.
I didn't know the easy way you suggests !
On this point, when clicking a note in the Print View, I am no longer
redirected at the corresponding place of the music editor.Did I forget to
activate an option?

Your set of shortcuts for the durations are just what users of azerty
keyboards will want; I've included two files which list all the
commands in alphabetical order followed by their shortcuts, if any.
FrCoammdnds.txt is for your shortcuts file and DefaultCommands.txt for
the shortcuts currently distributed with Denemo. These make it easy to
compare the sets.

Thanks!

Regards, GĂ©rard