Re: Unmeasured staffs are confusing

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Unmeasured staffs are confusing
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:44:07 +0000

Further to this:
I can do it if I start with Cadenza time, when no time Sig appears at the beginning.
I can then add bars of indeterminate length with inserted bar-lines between. After the last I can end Cadenza time when I get the chance to inset a time-signature
BUT then it seems to imply that I have only the choice of Hiding the new time signature

I accepted  one of then. then edited the Directive to get rid of the Hide part. But it is confusing.
Best wishes
Joe