check score and print score errors

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: check score and print score errors
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:32:41 -0800

I'm trying to get around the Lilypond' Issue 34' grace note bug by deleting
events in an orchestral score until I can get a score to print cleanly.

I've deleted all events except 1 simple note -- and I'm getting a strange
error.

Score->Check Score finishes with no errors, but clicking Typeset in Denemo
Print View gives me an error...

D o    n a    l    d    J     S  t   e     w    a   r        t
           s     o    u   n      d        -          X