devel-panorama

[Devel-panorama] Thanks!

From: Pete Barnett
Subject: [Devel-panorama] Thanks!
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:28:43 +0100

Hi again!

Sorry, guys, I forgot to thank Fausto for the orthographic camera plugin;
without which the 'impossible triangle' scene would have been...  erm...
impossible.

Thanks Fausto!

Any suggestions for improving the scene will be gratefully received (not that
that means I'll change it ;-). I wasn't sure what materials to use, but I
think the wood looks OK. I tried it with the three blocks in red, yellow, and
light blue plastic, and that might be better for the logo if it needs to be
small.

Pete.