devel-panorama

[Devel-panorama] Logo again

From: Pete Barnett
Subject: [Devel-panorama] Logo again
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:53:57 +0100

"Angel Jimenez" wrote:

>> What about a full (wood, plastic,
>> whatever) PANORAMA word with Escher like letters?
>
> I don't want to play devil's advocate here but... do you think this could
>be done in a reasonable small size?

I don't know; I'll render the logo and a couple of blocks in a plastic
material, and make a (very) rough composite with the GIMP. That should give us
some idea of how it would look.

It's difficult to reduce the size of a ray-traced image without losing the
realism... perhaps we could use the triangle as a logo, with 'Panorama' in
text below it.

Given the camera position, how would I rotate the triangle (or the camera)
clockwise by 30 degrees to get a 'delta' orientation?

Pete.