devel-panorama

Logo

From: Rázsó István
Subject: Logo
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:01:06 +0200

Hi,

A few days ago I wrote a letter, but I have sent it to Pete.
Now I resend to the list. Here it comes:

Hi,

Personally I don't like the idea to render letters from different shapes. It
is used too often. I prefer more original ideas. I have some ideas, how we
can use the triangle. Maybe these are not the 'more original' ones :>

Idea 1:
 It can be a warning triangle (used in cars), with an exclamation mark in
the middle. 'Panorama' as simple text at the bottom.

Idea 2:
 Traffic sign: 'give way' (or 'priority sign' ). Panorama written
somewhere...

Idea 3:
 Traffic sign: 'danger' sign

Idea 4:
 The triangle can be an earring, the text 'Panorama' engraved on one side.
We can have a bigger rendering of womans' face from one side (not straight),
with eyes, nose, ear and earring. The logo can be the part of it, or a
standalone rendering of the earring (or pair of earring).

I'll have a new job from october. I hope I'll have time to refresh my C++
knowledge and start developing for panorama (not just reading the mailing
list, and writing ideas without trying them :).

Steve