devel-panorama

Re: lizol refnnance

From: Josette Rhines
Subject: Re: lizol refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:32:53 -0700

D b ea s r H i om q e O q wn g er,

Your c s re x di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV s N r j ea s l e e st h at g e and want I d MM p EDI l ATE c f as d h to s h pe k nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW b ER your monthly pa u ym u ent g s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea w ls k we have T o ODA n Y:

$ 4 u 90 , 0 j 00 a c s lo f w a a s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 b 0 , 00 w 0 a j s l u ow a n s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 2 f 50 , 00 w 0 a t s l z ow a u s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 i 00 , 0 b 00 a b s l h ow a r s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V f is c it o r ur web s q it b e

Josette Rhines , A l ppr k ova p l Ma b na k ge z r

what they were doing. Then they went back, and found Thorin with his
feet on the fender smoking a pipe. He was blowing the most enormous
smoke-rings, and wherever he told one to go, it went-up the chimney, or
behind the clock on the man-telpiece, or under the table, or round and