devel-panorama

Dearly Beloved

From: Rita Mosley
Subject: Dearly Beloved
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 00:25:52 +0700

 From: Madam Rita Mosley,
 4 Old Church Street,
 Chelsea, SW3,
 England.

 Here writes Madam Rita Mosley, suffering from cancerous ailment. I  am married
to Engineer Silas Mosley an Englishman who is dead. My  husband was into
private practice all his life before his death.  Our life together as man and
wife lasted for three decades without  child. My husband died after a
protracted illness. My husband and  I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and
the less-privileged  individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
 themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce
this to the fact that he needed a Child from this  relationship, which never
came.

  When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.45  Million (2.45
Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were  derived from his vast estates
and investment in capital market  with his bank here in UK. Presently, this
money is still with the  Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited
days to live  due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.  Though what
bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition  to the cancer. With this
hard reality that has befallen my family,  and me I have decided to donate this
fund to you and want you to  use this gift which comes from my husbands effort
to fund the  upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden,
physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove  to be
genuinely handicapped financially.

 It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this  decision
because I do not have any child that will inherit this  money and my husband
relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy  persons and I do not want my
husband?s hard earned money to be  misused or invested into ill perceived
ventures. I do not want a  situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner,  hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of  death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be
with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will  fight my case
and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any  telephone communication in this
regard due to my deteriorating  health and because of the presence of my
husband?s relatives  around me. I do not want them to know about this
development. With God all things are possible.

 As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of  the bank in
UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that  will empower you as the
original beneficiary of this fund. My  happiness is that I lived a life worthy
of emulation. Please  always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure
me that  you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you  soon
and God bless you and members of your family.you can contact  me through my
private email address:
address@hidden

 Madam Rita Mosley.

·èÒ¹ä´éÃѺ¢èÒÇÊÒÃÍѵâ¹ÁѵԨҡ http://www.journal.msu.ac.th