devel-panorama

Re: on payaz

From: Bevis Winfrey
Subject: Re: on payaz
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:49:18 -0700

Be v st Se d lli q ng Wa z tche o s

R x OLEX
CAR v TIER
B v REITLING
BVL n GARI
OM e EGA
P k ATEK Phi g lippe and m z any o f ther

H p andba x gs & Pu v rs t es, Ne r cktie e s, TI y FFA h NY & CO J u ewer l ly

O o rde z r TO h DA c Y and s k ave 2 u 5 % http://afriqicapapriica.com

,

,

,

going to allow you to back out now, Mr. Baggins. I am ashamed of you for
thinking of it. You have got to look after all these dwarves for me, he
laughed. No! no! said Bilbo. I didnt mean that. I meant, is there no
way round?
There is, if you care to go two hundred miles or so out of your way
north, and twice that south. But you wouldnt get a safe path even then.