devel-panorama

Re: on nukoo

From: Jeanine Burrill
Subject: Re: on nukoo
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:49:24 -0700

Be w st Se e lli v ng W v atch c es

R d OLEX
C n ARTIER
BR g EITLING
B t VLGARI
OMEG j A
P o ATEK Phili o ppe and man m y othe v r

H w andb o ags & Pu h rse e s, Ne p cktie g s, TI n FFA b NY & CO Je m we q rly

Or d de e r TO h DA c Y and sav b e 2 r 5 % http://ultrafathins.com

,

,

,

hobbits need some description nowadays, since they have become rare and
shy of the Big People, as they call us. They are (or were) a little
people, about half our height, and smaller than the bearded Dwarves.
Hobbits have no beards. There is little or no magic about them, except
the ordinary everyday sort which helps them to disappear quietly and
quickly when large stupid folk like you and me come blundering along,