devel-panorama

Temporary hiring for a job

From: Edward Wilson
Subject: Temporary hiring for a job
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:17:40 +0300

"Elite Stars" Model Agency is temporary hiring for a Work-At-Home Part-Time job:

Elite Stars team is a community. We are not a set of people, we are a family.
We offer you, our potential colleague, to join us. See below, what we offer you.

Position: Project Manager.

Our requirements:
Over 21 years old;
US Citizens (or Austalia or New Zeland);
Access to Internet;
Good knowledge of computer, ability to work with mail
programms;
An hour of free time daily;
Honest, active and operative;
Job Description:
Great career opportunities;
Part-time, in-home position on a permanent contract basis;
Competitive salary;
Flexible working schedule;

We are looking for people, having some free time and eager to
earn some extra money ( up to 1000.00 USD per week).

Your job will consist of helping our models to work with their American
contractors.

Everything is done through the Internet.
NOT SELLING!
NOT COLD CALLING!!
YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO START!!!
This is not a joke, not a trick.

We are only interested in serious people, eager to work hard and get good money
for it.

For further information please contact us: address@hidden

Sincerelly,
Mikhail