devel-panorama

write-off

From: Ninon Bridges
Subject: write-off
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:50:18 +0300

Beecher was not utterly to be blamed for his cold plotting againsther. On Saturday and Sunday, Bradd was the most conscientious pleasure-giver since Dennis the hangman. Strange that so few bookscan require so many staggering struggles up the ill-lighted stairs. Its London and Paris and San Francisco all inone. Youre the best sight for sore eyes Ive seen since we left home,said Cass. She scrubbedhis back, in the tub, and laughed, and kissed the wet smoothness ofhis shoulder. Suddenly there was an apartment housetwenty stories high, and he exulted, This is it! Bradd crowed, Not impossible for ME to get tickets! They neverlearned that he was a lonely man. Jay said, Why certainly; thats what he had intended to do, allalong. Dont tell me a lark has tocome down and sleep on the earth after its got done soloing. It seemed very small on the broadwhite sill. Thats where the real NewYorkers go, say while theyre opening up their apartments in thefall. Oh, that beautiful, beautiful hash we used tohave, back in civilization! She scrubbedhis back, in the tub, and laughed, and kissed the wet smoothness ofhis shoulder. Dont you ever tell that priggish Grand Republiclawyer about it. He had neither enjoyed it,repeated it, nor told her about it. Theyre fascinating, but they scare me, Cass. He said the little woman took a worse risk in getting hitched tohim than she ever did in bridge. Im crazy to see the new house, andCleo and Rose and Valerie and Roy and everybody! I never realized what awide-browed genius Juliet Zago is. Now youre a bright thirty-four, she approved. The day was magnificently crowned by having dinner withAvis Elderman, Bradd Crileys emigree sister. Then they had the great hours of shopping, andadmitted that, in this, New York was superior. I never realized what awide-browed genius Juliet Zago is. Chris Grau said to Jinny, with Cass philanthropically listening,How I envy you, dear!