devel-panorama

Job Opportuntiy

From: Sovereign Group Limited
Subject: Job Opportuntiy
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 04:39:58 -0700

Sovereign Group Limited
Sovereign Limited
Private Bag Sovereign
Auckland Mail Centre 1020
New Zealand.
website: http://www.sovereign.co.nz/
email: address@hidden

Dear Sir/Madam,
Top of the day to you. Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.
I'm Dr. Franklin Hilla, president of Sovereign Group Limited ,We offer life and
health insurance, home loans, savings and investment services including
retirement solutions and also we deal on crude oil and raw materials and export
into Australia,New Zealand,America and London(UK). I will want to solicit for
your assistance to help collect payment that is due.
Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your
particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please, you have to
be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be made through you in
the course of this transaction.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given
the opportunity to negotiate the mode with which we will pay for your services
as our representative in America, Australia and London(UK), New Zealand.

Salary expectations: 15,000.00pounds with 10% discount on every transaction
processed through you.

Please contact us for more information(also for further procedure) with the
below informations filled out.

FULL NAME..................................
MAILING ADDRESS.......................
STATE/COUNTRY..........................
TEL/FAX NUMBERS.......................
Mobile Number.......................
COMPANY NAME(if any)..........................
PLEASE SUMMIT THE DETAILS DIRECTLY HROUGH EMAIL:   address@hidden

N-B: We are very much aware of scams going on all over the Internet and as such
we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront
payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reasons, we are legitimate
entrepreneur seeking for a trustworthy foreign partners/relationship on a long
term bases.
We await your immediate response.
Regards,

Dr. Franklin Hilla