devel-panorama

surgery nab

From: Charles Elder
Subject: surgery nab
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:28:35 -0500

I see thet now, replied Brazos strangely. Brazos saw the leap of thought in those beady black eyes.
Syvertsen held Neece up an robbed him of it.
How many haid can yu drive in an ship pronto, inside the week? I chose a long waltz, because you toldme you liked waltzing. Im terrible scared Bess, replied Brazos, and he did not lie.
I dont know as thet is so good, rejoined Brazos thoughtfully.
Itll mean drawin rustlers like molassesdraws flies. An instant silence contrasted with the former clink and hum of thesaloon.
He caught sight of them before they saw him. Neece, yu can beat theother cattlemen to it. Wal, the girl lived to sign her confession. Then they bothmet in front of him, pale, tremendously excited. How many haid can yu drive in an ship pronto, inside the week?
Coglan, I want to hang aboot heah for a month or so, Brazos was saying.
Syvertsen held Neece up an robbed him of it. Gentlemen, you come too late to participate in this election, he rolledout sonorously.
It doesnt impress me, you bragging cowpuncher.
I did give the girls a dose oftheir own medicine. She pressed back from his breast to look up.
It doesnt impress me, you bragging cowpuncher.
As Brazos ended he read the desperate intent in Orcutts eyes and beathim to a gun. Brazos rode on down into the valley and up to the log cabin among thefirs. Howdy yoreself, girl, he replied, and carefully sat down on the bed.
Sombrero off, Brazos crossed the threshold. She waspale, composed surprisingly strong. Oh, dear, this dress wasnt made for grizzly bears. Hank Bilyen joined them at this juncture. Inskip, how yu reckon thet crookhas lasted so long with Texans? Then she appeared a white-faced woman at bay.
Ahuh aboot what time will thet cattlemens meetin be comin off?
Cowboy, Ill have yore hawss here in a jiffy, said Hank.