devel-panorama

ACENET INC :: Welcome Email

From: Scott Morrow
Subject: ACENET INC :: Welcome Email
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:52:41 +0100

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Clisk here http://vomicafilmfest.info

If she wants to get me a replacement, I'll thank her kindly, but if she doesn't
I'll finish on the goddam legal pads The one thing I won't do is scream.
He wasn't sure he would have taken the chance even if the white powder inside
the capsules had been almost or completely tasteless.
He was haunted by the specificity of those images which had lured him out of
the cloud, and haunted was exactly the right word: until the3 were written down
they were shades which would remain unlaid.