devel-panorama

NetBank Account Restoration

From: Commonwealth Bank
Subject: NetBank Account Restoration
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:56:20 -0600

Netbank Security Centre

Commonwealth Bank of Australia offers the convenience of conducting most of your banking transactions at a time that suits you but we currently find out your account mobile number has not been upgraded.

As part of the Netbank security measures,your NetBank online account has been terminated.

For further assistance and your account restoration, please contact the NetBank Help Desk by clicking here for account restoration:
Click here for NetBank Account Restoration

NetBank is the Commonwealth Bank's Internet banking service - a virtual bank branch available in your home or office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Through NetBank you can also access our secure Commonwealth Awards website, where you can view your credit card awards points balances and redeem awards online.