devel-panorama

Are you still with short weenie? ;)

From: Gritsaenko Thorsten
Subject: Are you still with short weenie? ;)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:06:10 +0000

Salute Buddy

Don't tell me why your meat is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 76% of all women need a longer
member to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.unpick.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
sonpnpnlojotstnjojononnponomopqropofnphtltmflj
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf