devel-panorama

Fwd: Read

From: Glenn Hamilton
Subject: Fwd: Read
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:54:15 -0900

uptown
Although Paul had no way of knowing exactly what it was, he was sure that Annie had an adjective for it.
The Lone Ranger is busy making breakfast-cereal commercials and Supermans making movies in Tinsel Town.
"Her face wrinkled, and for a moment she looked as she had when she had imitated the sound the pig made.
"Try not to move from the knees down while I do this,she said, and then simply slid him into the chair.
It was sand, he saw this was Annie Wilkes pretending to be Misery Chastain pretending to be the sandman. Although Paul had no way of knowing exactly what it was, he was sure that Annie had an adjective for it.