diffutils-devel

Help with some definitions to translate

From: remusgabriel . chelu
Subject: Help with some definitions to translate
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 11:17:50 +0000

Hello, my name is Remus-Gabriel Chelu, and I am translating this program into
the Romanian language.
I have come across some definitions that I don't know exactly what they refer
to, in order to make a more exact translation.
These definitions are, in order of appearance:
- door --> access, admission, door, doorway, entrance, exit, fold, gate (or
another thing)
- named file --> file with name, named file (or another thing)
- whiteout --> white veil, whiten, whitening (or another thing)
- typed memory object --> memory object typed, standardized memory object,
written memory object (or another thing)
 Thanks in advance for the help!
 Have a nice day!
PS: I have looked at the translations of the other Latin languages (French,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) and apparently their translators are also "blank"
regarding these definitions.
Therefore, I suggest, if it seems appropriate, include some comments with the
explanation of these definitions.