directory-discuss

Re: Haskell rewrite of the directory import script

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Haskell rewrite of the directory import script
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:32:14 -0700

Hello Yuchen.

Thank you very much for your contribution.  I think that using
functional languages is the most sustainable strategy for programs.  I
would also suggest to check for the term OpenSource.  I know that it is
a different area, but I saw a presentation at Libre Planet mentioning
open source without clarifying that it does not care about freedom for
the user.