Re: Library for matrix operations? (eigenvalues, pseudoinverse)

From: Vasil Velichkov
Subject: Re: Library for matrix operations? (eigenvalues, pseudoinverse)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 18:04:24 +0200

Hi Laura,

On 06/02/2020 21.27, Laura Arjona wrote:
> Thank you very much Vasil for your response.
>
> I already had that. But I keep getting the same problemI was looking at
> module as an example
> https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-specest/blob/master/lib/CMakeLists.txt
>
> However, in this example I need to remove this line; otherwise I get error.

What error? I just built gr-specest from fe599836c3 and executed its test suite
(make test) successfully without removing anything.

> But I still can use Armadillo without having this line.
> https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-specest/blob/fe599836c38e2a858c1ae0703ebd006a2fe9edae/CMakeLists.txt#L149

I'm not familiar with the Armadillo library and I don't know whether this line
is required or not. This line includes Armadillo.cmake file from
cmake/Modules/. You can either copy the whole Armadillo.cmake to your project
or copy-paste its content to your CMakeLists.txt

> I do have some undefined symbols. Any advice of how to fix that?
> ldd -r build/lib/lib*.so
>              undefined symbol: wrapper2_dgesdd_
> (build/lib/libgnuradio-bcsi.so)
>              undefined symbol: wrapper2_dgesvd_
> (build/lib/libgnuradio-bcsi.so)
>     ldd -r build/swig/*_swig.so
>            undefined symbol: wrapper2_dgesdd_
> (/home/laura/Documents/BCSI/ASK-FM0/gr-bcsi/build/lib/libgnuradio-bcsi-1.0.0git.so.0.0.0)
>            undefined symbol: wrapper2_dgesvd_
> (/home/laura/Documents/BCSI/ASK-FM0/gr-bcsi/build/lib/libgnuradio-bcsi-1.0.0git.so.0.0.0)

Find if and where this wrapper2_dgesdd_ function is implemented. If it is part
of your project make sure its source file is compiled or if it's part of some
external library then you need to link your module to it.

Regards,
Vasil