Version compatibility problem

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: Version compatibility problem
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:12:46 -0800

Good morning,

In short, I installed gnuradio 3.8 following the tutorial  in the github site
sudo -H pip3 install PyBOMBS
pybombs auto-config
pybombs recipes add-defaults
pybombs prefix init ~/gnuradio -R gnuradio-default

but I got problems with the python path, then removed gnuradio,  and re-installed the version 3.7.

But when I check the version with gnuradio-config-info --version
I still get version 3.8.0.

Because of the version I have other eros when building my oot-modules.

Any advice there?

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona
Washington Research Foundation Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuroengineering

Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
185 E Stevens Way NE
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-2350