Re: Help with cubesats

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: Re: Help with cubesats
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:33:09 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Shameless plug, but you can take a look at this repo
https://gitlab.com/phorvath/smogcli2 to record samples with RTL-SDR
and Raspberry PI. It is developed for the ATL-1 and SMOG-P satellites.
It is a standalone application, samples at 1.6 or 2.0 maps, tracks the
location of the satellite and starts recording if the elevation is
above -2 degrees. When it is recording it compensates for Doppler and
then downsamples to 50 ksps (or 62.2 ksps). You can process your
recordings with gr-satellites or a GNURadio flow graph..

Miklos