Re: Creating our own block from python

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Creating our own block from python
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 22:58:34 +0100

Dear Ranganathan,

please don't take me in CC with my personal email address if you're starting a new thread on the mailing list that isn't specific to me.

Anyway, there was practically exactly the same question as yours three hours earlier on the mailing list :) and the answer still hasn't changed:

https://tutorials.gnuradio.org, start at the beginning and work your way through the chapters.

Best regards,

Marcus