Unable to compile OOT module block from gr-digital

From: Rupak Paul
Subject: Unable to compile OOT module block from gr-digital
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 09:42:55 +0100

Hello there,

I am trying to compile a given block named "ofdm_carrier_allocator_cvc" from "github/gnuradio/gr-digital".
After going through the "make test" I got some error like this,
Traceback (most recent call last):
2:   File "/home/rupak/gr-OFDM/python/qa_ofdm_mod.py", line 54, in test_001_t
2:     self.tsb_key)
2: TypeError: __init__() takes at most 4 arguments (7 given)

And I got this same error msg  from every test cases used in this file. Though I didn't modify anything in "__init__.py" file.

N.B. I edited below files to extract this block.
python/qa_ofdm_mod.py
include/ofdm_mod.h
lib/ofdm_mod_impl.h
lib/ofdm_mod_impl.cc

Appreciate any kind of suggestions. Thanks!!

Regards,
Rupak