How to generate OOT block with multiple input

From: George Edwards
Subject: How to generate OOT block with multiple input
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 13:16:36 -0700

Happy New Year!

I am designing an OOT block that simultaneously takes in 3 separate complex inputs. It takes 3-samples one from each input and computes one output consisting of 8 complex values. I am confused as to how to do this and wish someone can answer the following question for me:

Q1. How do I get the OOT block to have 3-inputs (or any number of inputs) and 1-output?

Q2. Should this be a "General" Block?

Q3. The block will need "forecasting" relationship between the input/output, would I say for every 3-inputs there is 1-output (even though the output consists of 8 values or every 3 inputs (one for each input stream) provides 8 outputs?

I appreciate any advice offered to point me in the right direction.

Regards,
George