Re: How to debug python blocks.

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: How to debug python blocks.
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:02:31 -0500

Python includes a debugger (pdb) and IDEs like VSCode have decent Python debugging. This should work fine for Python scripts like those generated by GRC. Internally, GNU Radio is highly parallel, which creates additional challenges not related to language ... how do you stop one block when that changes the behavior of, or crashes, the whole framework?

Anything in particular you are trying to debug?