Re: Windows install link

From: Ryan Volz
Subject: Re: Windows install link
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:07:00 -0500

Hi Jay,

Since it's a class and students could be using different platforms, perhaps
conda packages would be good for you:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/CondaInstall

That can get you 3.8.2 or, very shortly, 3.9. The biggest sticking point might
be unavailable OOTs or hardware support depending on what you need, although it
shouldn't be too much work (for me, the packager) to add a few things in
particular.

Cheers,
Ryan