Re: Windows Installer for GR 3.8.2 Just In Time!

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Windows Installer for GR 3.8.2 Just In Time!
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:45:44 +0100

Hi Geof,

That's awesome! Thank you for all the effort you put into this, and for all the
doors you
open with this.

Releasing and packaging 3.8 will be with us for quite a while; I mean, clearly,
we
wouldn't be calling our branches maint-3.Something if they weren't meant as
longer-term
maintenance release branches; and clearly, nobody is expecting 100% GNU Radio
market share
by end of January, either :)

I see a couple of new PRs against maint-3.8 [1], and I'd like to do another
3.8-series
release, soon, too, soon as we've merged these. I think we've got enough bugs
to fix :)

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]