Re: Per-revision configuration directories

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Per-revision configuration directories
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:58:25 -0500

Christophe: There appears to be one cache file, unaffected by any environment variables. I haven't found this to be much of a problem going between 3.8 and 3.9, but I think I remember having to delete it at one point.

Lucas: See if deleting the block cache that Christophe mentions helps at all. If you haven't, put in an issue on Github to capture "need separate configs" so it doesn't get lost.