building a ccsds transceiver

From: kaihua cheng
Subject: building a ccsds transceiver
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 00:02:57 +0800

hello , i am trying to build a ccsds transceiver. i got this from someone "Decode CCSDS 27 expects soft symbols, while GMSK demod puts out hard symbols. It would be advisable to use a demodulator that puts out soft symbols, but if you want to keep GMSK demod, then you must convert from char to float".

but after i have connected everything together, the decoding does not work. can someone help me and tell me what i  should do?
image.png