Re: Streaming int16 samples from usb device to gnu radio

From: Franco VENTURI
Subject: Re: Streaming int16 samples from usb device to gnu radio
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 07:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Ruslan!

For the RX888/sddc device I think you would have to write a source block that uses the libsddc library as the backend for all the functions.

You can start from this tutorial on how to do it using 'gr_modtool': https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_C++#Creating_our_OOT_module.

If you already have a SoapySDR module for the RX888, you can also use it in GNU Radio directly as a SoapySDR block.

Feel free to contact me for any questions and I'll be happy to help you.

Franco