Re: How to add custom github gnuradio code blocks in windows

From: WarMonkey
Subject: Re: How to add custom github gnuradio code blocks in windows
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 02:55:31 +0800

What does "custom class code" mean? Guess you mean one of below:
1. Add custom Out-of-tree modules to GNURadio environment already installed on Windows OS
2. Build GNURadio from source on Windows OS
3. Integrate custom Out-of-tree modules and GNURadio runtime to an custom app

I think the easiest way is option 3. Create a C++ project then add GNURadio DLL's and your custom OOT modules into it.

Gonzalez, Luis M CIV USARMY ATEC (USA) <luis.m.gonzalez104.civ@army.mil> 于2022年6月8日周三 02:06写道:

Hello GNURadio,

So currently I’m having a hard time trying to compile custom class code from Github in my GNU Radio environment for windows. Is there a tutorial that goes step to step for this process?

Sincerely,

Luis M. Gonzalez

Computer Engineer

US Army Electronic Proving Ground