GRCon22 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended - July 17

From: Josh Morman
Subject: GRCon22 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended - July 17
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:01:46 -0400

***The deadline for submitting abstracts for work to be presented at GRCon22 has been extended until July 17. ***

GRCon22 is less than three months away!  Please consider submitting a short abstract of your proposed talk, paper, or other participation option. Check out our Call for Participation page for more details: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/18/abstracts/

Key Dates

We look forward to seeing you at GRCon22!