USRP B210 overflow and underflow

From: Karen young
Subject: USRP B210 overflow and underflow
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 10:56:21 -0500

Hi,

I am using a USRP B210 to transmit and receive pulse signals using attached antennas, and try to measure the phase delay between the transmitted and received signals. I do not understand why the following problems are happening. What can I do to fix them? Attached is the model.

1. The usrp_source overflow and usrp_sink underflow errors occur frequently, the received signal (in Red) is jumping accordingly as shown in Fig 1.

2. Since the transmitted signal is positive pulse, I am expecting the received signal is also positive. While the received signals are: sometimes positive peak, sometimes negative peaks as shown in Fig 2.

Thanks
Karen