Re: Re: why udp source and sink not work effieciny in gnuradio?

From: Jim Melton
Subject: Re: Re: why udp source and sink not work effieciny in gnuradio?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 20:58:45 +0000

Also, you need a throttle between your file source and UDO sink or you will try
to send as fast as the file can read (which is almost certainly faster than
your network.

And, high speed network I/O generally requires some kernel tuning.

Sent from my iPhone

> [...]
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet.
>>> gr::log :WARN: udp_source0 - Too much data; dropping packet

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - SNC EMAIL: This email and any attachments are
confidential, may contain proprietary, protected, or export controlled
information, and are intended for the use of the intended recipients only. Any
review, reliance, distribution, disclosure, or forwarding of this email and/or
attachments outside of Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) without express written
approval of the sender, except to the extent required to further properly
approved SNC business purposes, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately, and
delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving in any manner. --- Thank
You.