Re: puncturing pattern used

From: U L
Subject: Re: puncturing pattern used
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 06:58:42 -0600

The delay before the decoder might be throwing off the alignment at the output. Might consider setting to 0 or removing.

Generally If you use a test input vector like the block of 0xff and 0x00 I mentioned before, you should be able to look at the relative delay between input and output by putting the source output and decoder output into a time sink and measuring the delay between the source signal being non 0 and the decoder output being non 0.

Jared.