discuss-gnuradio

Period doesn't match for frequency sweeping using probe

From: Huang Wei
Subject: Period doesn't match for frequency sweeping using probe
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:54:55 +0100

Hello GNURadio community,

I am trying to generate a sweeping frequency signal. I use a probe to detect a Triangle signal with 1 s period, and measure the level using function probe.
Then I set the frequency of the signal source to 10e6 * func_probe, hoping it starts to sweep from -5e6 to 5e6 Hz with 1 s period. It does sweep between -5e6-5e6 Hz, but with much faster period than 1 s.  Could you please help me to figure out where is the problem for the period mismatch?

Thank you very much!
Wei

Screenshot.png