discuss-gnuradio

Re: Period doesn't match for frequency sweeping using probe

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Period doesn't match for frequency sweeping using probe
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 09:40:47 -0400

On 03/05/2024 09:39, Huang Wei wrote:
I am actually trying to input this sweeping signal to a USRP sink (X310 + UBX 160) to let it sweep around its central frequency (e.g., 200 MHz +/- 5 MHz). Do you have any suggestions for this configuration?

Thank you!
Wei
Sweeping the baseband is fine.  That should work.    My point was about re-tuning the hardware at those rates.

On Fri, 3 May 2024 at 14:27, Marcus D. Leech <patchvonbraun@gmail.com> wrote:
On 03/05/2024 09:24, Huang Wei wrote:
> Hi Adrian and Marcus,
>
> That solved the problem : )
> Thank you very much for your help!
>
> Kind regards,
> Wei
You're welcome.

I'll note that your probe is operating at 10KHz.  Actual real radio
hardware will be unlikely to be able to
   re-tune at that rate, should you "graduate" to real hardware.