discuss-gnuradio

Re: Simulation halts using repeat block in GRC with a picture and the gr

From: Josh Morman (GNU Radio)
Subject: Re: Simulation halts using repeat block in GRC with a picture and the grc file.
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 07:33:03 -0500

This is because the Time Sink is assuming the two streams are coming in at the same rate, but the repeat block increases the number of samples by a factor of 4.  So the input buffer of the first input will be starved and the simulation will hang.  You can fix this by using 2 separate time/frequency sink blocks instead of ones with 2 inputs.

Josh