discuss-gnuradio

NEWSDR on Friday May 31 at WPI (updated agenda!)

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: NEWSDR on Friday May 31 at WPI (updated agenda!)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 12:55:52 -0500

The agenda has been updated!

The New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR) will be held at
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) on Friday May 31, in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA.

There will also be a tutorial session on the evening before on Thursday May 30.

The event is free, but advance registration is required.

To learn more about this event and to register, please visit our website at the link below.

We are still interested in poster presentation submissions, so please consider submitting.

https://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2024/