discuss-gnuradio

May 2024 GNU Radio Project Update

From: Josh Morman (GNU Radio)
Subject: May 2024 GNU Radio Project Update
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 16:53:37 -0500

Hi GR Community!

Sorry for the long delay on a project update call on YouTube - but we just posted our latest set of news and updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKL-dGAfcw

Highlights include:
EVENTS:
- EU GR Days, Darmstadt, Germany, August 27-31 (CfP Deadline June 1)
- GRCon24, Knoxville, TN, Sept 16-20 (Abstract Deadline June 17)
- RADAR 2024, Rennes, France, 21-25 Oct (Best Open Source Experiment Award category co-sponsored by GNU Radio project)
RELEASES:
- 3.10.9.2 in Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
- 3.10.10 - latest which includes gnruradio-companion --qt
- Volk 3.1.1 and 3.1.2
DEVELOPMENT
- Work continues in several key areas under the ARDC grant
OTHER UPDATES
- LGPL licensing of GR4 Core
- Public Money / Public Code Initiative
- Website refresh - gnuradio.org
- Users of GNU Radio - Logos on main page

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and seeing you out at our conferences and community events!

Josh